Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pizza

We need to keep this blog going.... so I am going to post a new topic for this month.. Hopefully we will see some feed back...

California Pizza
makes 8 servings

1 Boblie pizza crust (or you can hand make it)
Mayo
Lettuce
Bacon
Avocado
tomato

Cook the pizza crust so that it is warm and a little brown.
Then spread the mayo on the bottom of the crust
While you are browning the crust cook up the bacon so its nice and crispy
Once the crust is out and the mayo is on sprinkle the lettuce, bacon, avocado and tomato on the top.
Cut up and enjoy.

2 comments:

Rachel B said...

Cool. I have never tried a BLT pizza! We definately will though! Thanks for keeping the blog going, Michelle...I will definately have to post something soon!

Greg & Andrea said...

Yum, it sounds really good but I know Greg would hate it so.....I won't be making it anytime soon. I'll have to keep it in mind though.