Monday, September 8, 2008

Apricot Chicken


2 T. EVOO

2 lbs. Chicken Tenders

Salt and Pepper

1 large onion, chopped

2 T. Vinegar

12 dried and pitted aprictos

2 C. Chicken Broth

1 C. Apricot Fruit Spread

2 T. Chives for garnish


Cook Chicken in EVOO on med-high heat. Season with salt and pepper. Add Onions. Cook 5 min. Add vinegar and let evaporate. Then add apricots and broth. When broth bubbles, add preserves and stir. Cover pan, reduce heat and simmer, 10 to 15 min. Sprinkle with chives.


Serve with rice, or potatoes.


***Jeff made this for me when we were dating.....ah, memories!

1 comments:

We in Minnesota said...

This is for Laryl. How are you? Why are girls so moody and picky and drama queens? Oh, yeah, because their mothers were that way also. I apologize to my mother all the time. Just because I was once 9 and 13 and she put up with a lot of crap from me. My e-mail is kbamott@mchsi.com. Let's chat.
Lisa Amott