Wednesday, May 21, 2008

In honor of Cinco De Mayo...Mexican in May

So my interest in this is partly due to my recent love for blogging and connecting with so many people I love, and also my love for food. Amber has a cooking group that she meets with every month and they share recipes and get together. I would love to do a cooking Blog. I know a lot of good cooks! At the end of the year, I will print it off and send a cookbook to everyone...and I promise it will be cute!

Since April is almost over...I thought that for May, we can do Mexican recipes in honor of Cinco De Mayo...(That is the Mexican Independance Day). So get your recipes in before the end of May, and if you try someone else's recipe...make sure you leave a comment for them about how it turned out, or if you liked it.

Should we include Calorie info. or WW points too? I have got to start eating better. But I figure anything we cook at home is loads better than restuarant food...and we control our portions better too.

I hope that the blog can be a resource for you if you get "dinner block". And I hope you will be excited that we have one more way to connect.

If you know anyone else who would like to be able to post with us, let me know and I will make sure to put them on the author's list.

2 comments:

AofF13 said...

Oh,No! Does this mean i have to start cooking now, too? I don't know if I have the right 'mustard' to ad that much 'spice' in my life. hahaha

Greg & Andrea said...

I'm so happy your did this blog. It will be so fun to get new ideas. Although Greg is such a picky eater I don't know how many recipes he will like. He is like a little kid. Between him and Eva our meals consist of mac & cheese, meat & potatoes. So hopefully this will help them to branch out.