Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Meal on a budget

This is a very good thing to eat, if you are, like, hungry or something, and like, you don't have a lot of money to spend on like, a burrito or something, but you want to eat...

Take one english muffin. One slice of balogna. One can of baked beans.

Put the english muffin on a cookie sheet. Put it in the oven and bake it, at like 800 degrees or something. While you're waiting, eat the bologna and beans.

Remove the cookie sheet from the oven once the english muffin catches fire. If you hold up the cookie sheet high above your head with one hand, you'll look just like a pro French chef! Dowse the flaming muffin with water or something and let it cool down.

IMPORTANT: Don't try to taste it while it's still on fire!

Once it has cooled, you'll probably want to throw it away. But at least you had some beans and a slice of balogna.

5 comments:

Rachel B said...

Oh...My....gosh...I...can't... stop...laughing.....

Rachel B said...

Hey...it's only suppose to be Mexican food this month...hey...are you mocking me and my blog????

Amber said...

That is really funny Uncle David! I don't think anything dealing with bologna is allowed on this blog. :)

David R said...

Oh! I get it, it's Mexican food month! You can substitute a tortilla for the english muffin. :-)

Greg & Andrea said...

Uncle David you are crazy! But I have to say that your post did make me laugh out loud.